FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Search found 4 matches
Library Student Journal Forum Index
  Topic: Thoughts on distributed classification article
washtublibrarian

Replies: 3
Views: 4338

Forum: Main Discussion   Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:51 pm   Subject: Thoughts on distributed classification article
That link leads to an old version of its site, but by following it and doing a "Flickr" search in the Ghostfeet blog, I came up with this March 25 article: site:http://woodyevans.com/ flickr ...
  Topic: March Poll: How often do you read blogs?
washtublibrarian

Replies: 2
Views: 4496

Forum: Polls   Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:32 pm   Subject: March Poll: How often do you read blogs?
Perhaps an answer for this poll could be in the form of a question, i.e.: "um, how often do you clean out your Bloglines folders?"

I think everyone who reads feeds has this experience of ...
  Topic: February Poll: Where does KM belong?
washtublibrarian

Replies: 2
Views: 1452

Forum: Polls   Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:27 pm   Subject: February Poll: Where does KM belong?
I think to say that KM is "just a form of cataloging" is to simplify both a bit much. Knowledge Management is a parallel process to the library technical services chain, or possibly more ac ...
  Topic: Thoughts on distributed classification article
washtublibrarian

Replies: 3
Views: 4338

Forum: Main Discussion   Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:47 pm   Subject: Thoughts on distributed classification article
Excellent -- great to see the new content online! I like the new board and such as well; a couple little bugs, but it's definitely a step forward!

I just read the article on distributed classifica ...

Page 1 of 1