Already have a Username/Password for Library Student Journal?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it under consideration for publication by another journal. Papers published on personal websites may be submitted to LSJ. If unsure whether your manuscript qualifies please contact the editors at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF file format.
- When available, the URLs to access references online are provided, including those for open access versions of the reference. The URLs are ready to click (e.g., http://pkp.sfu.ca). It is very important that authors double check the links in their reference list before submitting.
- Figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- All illustrations are placed within the text where appropriate, and will be separately uploaded in jpeg, tiff, gif, or bmp format along with any necessary captions.
- Permissions have been obtained for all copyrighted illustrations and will be uploaded separately.
- !!Plagiarism Warning!! All phrases, sentence, and paragraphs taken directly from another source should are in quotations and clearly cited. I understand that failure to do so, even accidentally, will result in my submission being returned without the option to resubmit.
Authors must agree to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/). All published material will be made immediately available to the public free of charge.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Copyright, 2013 Library Student Journal | Contact